I cannot believe how fast 2019 went. I found out I was pregnant at the end of 2018 so my entire 2019 was focused on all things pregnancy and baby! If you follow along on insta you know that I love to gather up my top sellers of the week (which I need to get back to doing..) With that being said, here are my top sellers of 2019! Safe to say, y’all love some Amazon products!
Top Selling of 2019 –
- Amazon Lulu Dupe Leggings – I am not surprised these Amazon leggings were the top seller of the year. I have them in 6 colors… YES 6.. But it’s because I wear them throughout majority of my week whether it’s for working out, running errands, for just around the house. I am Lulu’s biggest fan and trust me when I say, these leggings are identical for sooo much cheaper. For sizing – runs TTS, I wear size M.
- Custom “Isla” Necklace – This was a gift from Derek for when I had Isla Rose. I previously had one of these with my name, but Derek knew I would want one with her name. I had one issue with the coloring turning brownish. After talking with customer service, that should not happen and they sent me a replacement free of charge!
- Adidas Tennis Shoes – I have these in white and pink. I love them. I reach for the white ones almost daily. They are extremely comfortable and clean really well. I always throw my white shoes in the washer and let them air dry! They come out looking brand new every time. TTS, I am a size 8.5.
- Free People Sweater – I am one who would prefer more items for my money. Free People is known to be pricey, at least in my opinion they are. A couple years ago I purchased a sweater turtleneck and LOVED it. I wore it out and to this day it still looks brand new. When FP came out with the same sweater but without a turtleneck, I knew I had to get it. I purchased it in white and wore it so much that when it went 50% off I purchased the grey and black. I wear at least two of them once a week. I love how easy it is to dress them down or up! Runs oversized. I have M in the white and S in the grey and black. CURRENTLY 40% OFF.
- Plaid Zip Up Jacket – Not going to lie, this one took me by surprise. I bought this for our family pictures back in November and it was a quick favorite among all of you. ONLY $13.
- Target Gold Picture Frames – It’s no secret that I love gallery walls. We have three located in our home – master bedroom, dining room, and the nursery. These gold frames are in the dining room and nursery. They are my favorite thing in our home! They add the perfect personal touch throughout our home. If you need somewhere to print amazing quality pictures, I always suggest MPix!
- Amazon Gucci Dupe Sunglasses – I found these early in the summer and ended up getting them in another print. I definitely wore the black most of the time. As in almost every single day this summer!
- Wayfair Area Rug – Another home favorite was this Wayfair area rug. Although we no longer have this in our home, I loved it. It hid the nastiness dogs bring in WAY better than our previous white an grey rug. I decided I wanted to go a different way design wise in our home, but if you are looking for fun colors, this rug is for you!
- Over the Knee Boots – Since I have been blogging, these boots have been a top seller! I have them in all three available colors. I tend to wear the black and tan more often than the grey. For sizing, go up half a size!
- Burberry Dupe Scarf – Another dupe find from Amazon is this Burberry scarf dupe.I was so excited when I found this! I am all for designer dupes because I would never spend that much on the real thing lol.
Top Selling – Baby Products
- Tiny Love Arch – Anytime I post a video or picture of Isla and this is included, I get messages about it. I love that it can be moved around. We most often use it on our Baby Bjorn bouncer, but it can also go onto our Uppa Baby stroller which is amazing.
- Fisher Price Piano Gym – Isla has used this from day 1 of being home and continues to use it today. The difference is that now she can actually play and doesn’t just lay there lol.
- Baby Bjorn Carrier – Another item we use often is this carrier. I loved our Solly Baby carriers, but this was just so much easier and she seems happier in this compared to others. Derek also loves putting this on and carrying her around which is the cutest thing ever.
- Fisher Price Sit Me Up Seat – A recent buy, but a big favorite. We registered for the Bumbo seat and began using that when Isla had good head control. She never lasted sitting in there more than 2-3 minutes before crying and wanting out. I had also read some negative things written by multiple pediatricians about the effects the Bumbo has on the development of a baby’s spine. ANYWAYS, I decided to order this because the material moves with the baby plus it has toys attaches to it. She LOVES it. She will sit in this thing the entire time I’m cooking, cleaning, or getting house work done.
- Tiny Love Take Along Mobile – Similar to the arch, this mobile can be attached to anything. We leave it on her car seat handle and it keeps her pretty entertained during car rides!
- Bibs Pacifiers – The only paci Isla will take. They come in SO many colors!
- Angelcare Baby Bath – Isla is big bath time fan and we love it. It is so fun to watch how excited she is in there. This sit the bath we currently use and will continue using until she is sitting up on her own.
- Mommy & Me Beanies – We have these in white, tan, and red. I was worried about the fit but surprisingly they fit us both really well.
- Knit Cotton Sweater – I love H&M for getting Isla’s clothes! This will always be one of my favorite sweaters she wore.
- H&M Boots – We have these in a tan and grey!