Some of my most asked questions I am always seeing in my direct messages are all about what make I use and what order I use my makeup in. I thought I would make it super simple and type everything out for y’all.
Step 1: Skincare Routine
- My makeup looks best when I do my skincare routine before hand. Sometimes I am in a hurry & skip this step. It is very obvious when I do! The makeup never looks as good. I have been testing our Drunk Elephant. So far I am impressed!
Step 2: Primer
- I have been using this primer made by Tula. I haven’t been a huge fan of Tula, but this primer is one of the two things I actually love. I feel like it has a tint to it. Sometimes I will just put this primer on and call it a day.
Step 3: Flawless Filter
- Charolette Tilbury Flawless Filter. You will see a ton of Charolette Tilbury products on here because I love them. This gives you the prettiest glow underneath your makeup! It is also pretty to wear on its own. I will put a couple dots of this in my t zone (under both eyes, down bridge of nose, cupids bow, chin, and middle of forehead). I rub it in with my fingers.
Step 4: Foundation
- This will vary depending on what kind of look I am going for. Typically I will use this Hourglass foundation stick. A little goes a long ways. It is very full coverage so just be aware. I use the shade beige. I use a dampened beauty blender to blend all over my face.
- If I am going for a light coverage I will use this Tarte tinted moisturizer. I also apply this with a dampened beauty blender.
Step 5: Concealer
- I used Shape Tape for years until finding this! This Too Faced concealer gives an amazing coverage but is very hydrating. I use shade swan. A little goes a long way! Blend with dampened beauty blender.
Step 6: Setting Powder
- This Airbrush Setting Powder by Charlotte Tilbury is the best setting powder I have ever used. I prefer shade 1 but will also use shade 2 at times. Sounds weird, But I like to use a dampened beauty blender for this under the eye. Then I will use a large powder brush to lightly apply more powder to the rest of my face.
Step 7: Bronzer
- The bronzer in this pallet is gorgeous. I apply with a bronzer brush on in a backwards 3 on both sides of my face. So the outside of my forehead, under my cheek bones, and on my jawline.
Step 8: Blush
- I like to use this Kylie Jenner blush in the shade Baddie On the Block. I use a blush brush to apply.
- Sometimes I will stop my routine after this step!
Step 9: Eyeshadow
- I love this KKW Beauty pallet. It has gorgeous colors and has lasted me months.
Step 10: Mascara
- Most days I don’t even wear mascara, but if I do this is what I will use.
Step 11: Brows
- I tint my own eyebrows so I actually don’t fill them in. But to keep them in place I like to use this clear brow gel.
Step 12: Setting Spray
- I have used this setting spray for years. It’s great!