The Sephora Spring Savings Event is here and I am so excited to stock up on my favorites and try some new things. This sale is similar to the Nordstrom sale in the fact that it is in stages for each type of member. Rouge members can shop 4.17 – 5.1 and save 20%, VIB members can shop 4.21 – 4.29 and save 15%, and Beauty Insiders can shop 4.23 – 4.27 and save 10%. You will need to apply this discount code when you checkout: SPRINGSAVE. If you are not a Beauty Insider yet it is super easy to sign up. Costs nothing. It is just a rewards card you build points with.
Sephora has two big sales a year: spring and holiday. I can get majority of my makeup from Sephora so I love to use the sales to stock up on my favorite things and try out new brands. Below you will find a list of my favorite products and products I am wanting to try.
Foundation & Concealer:
- Hourglass Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Beige: A little over a year ago I tried this foundation stick for the first time and I fell IN LOVE. It is amazing. I even have one of the darker shades that I sometimes use as a countour stick. I like to try different foundations, but I always find myself reaching for this one. It is buildable so I feel like it is great for light to heavy coverage depending on the day!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in Light/Medium: This is another product I tried at the same time as the foundation stick and I use it every single time I do my makeup. I use this right before using my foundation. It gives you a pretty glow!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Swan: This is a new concealer I have been trying out. I have used shape tape for years and I knew it would be hard to beat. This Too Faced concealer has definitely beat the shape tape. I feel like it gives you way more hydration than the shape tape and still great coverage. It lasts all day long! A little goes a long way.
- Tarte Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer in Light/Medium Beige: When I don’t feel like wearing any makeup, but I want a little color this is the tinted moisturizer I always reach for!
Bronzer, Highlight, & Blush:
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in Peach Pink: I have been wanting to try this for over a year, but for some reason I have just never pulled the plug. I haven’t tried a Charlotte Tilbury product I didn’t love so this sale finally convinced me to pull the plug!
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Duo in Fair/Medium: This is a recent find I have been using and loving. It has such pretty bronzer color and the highlight is gorgeous but not super over the top.
- Anastasia Countour Kit: I havne’t used this in yearssss, but this used to be my holy grail! I feel like you get the most for your money with this kit.
- Nars Liquid Blush: ahh I have been wanting to try cream blush, but I am worried I will hate it! The colors from mars are beautiful.. Maybe it will convince me?
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer: I have never used it, but I follow a few bloggers who have and they rave about it! It is gorgeous.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I haven’t used mascara in months because y’all know I have been loving getting lash extensions. Before lashes, this is one if the mascaras I would always use!
- Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: Another product so many other bloggers rave about, but I have not tried.
- Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette: I also have not tried this, but how gorgeous are these colors for spring and summer?!
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde:I honestly have no clue when the first time I used this was. Maybe sophomore year of high school?? Its a goooood product for brows and one tiny bottle lasts months!
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm: I am dying to try some products from Summer Fridays and this may be the first one I pull the plug on! I believe it is a brand new product.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim K.W: Ordered this!! LOVE the color.
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood: Ordered this too!
- Patrick TA Silky Lip in She’s Unapologetic: Oh and possibly ordering this? haha
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk: Oh and ordered this!! I have the iconic nude below and it’s my favorite lip liner.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in Iconic Nude: This nude is great because it matches all my nude lipsticks no matter what brand!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I do not have this, but I think I need to consider ordering it. My lips get dry easy so I feel like this is the perfect product for me. It is the best solution for dryness and fine lines!
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Airbrush Finish Powder: did I already say every CT product is amazing? Because if I didn’t, THEY ARE. This is one of those products that makes you realize how not great your other product actually is. I will never order another setting powder after this!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: My go to setting spray. I have tried other brands and always come back to this. One bottle lasts for a long time.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo: Another brand I am super loyal to because the products are amazing. I have tried so many dry shampoos and nothing compares to LP.
- Living Proof Volume Blast: I love a lot of volume. If you do too, you have to try this!
- Dae Shampoo: Dae is owned by OG blogger, Amber Fillerup Clark. I have not tried this brand yet. The reviews are amazing! As soon as I am out of my current shampoo + conditioner I will be ordering this.
- Dae Conditioner:
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3: Y’all may recognize this if you follow my Insta stories. I ordered this at the start of quarantine to try out and I love it. A little goes a long way and I have been told one bottle lasts!
- Olaplex Bonding Oil: Have not tried this, but definitely considering ordering it!
- T3 Twirl Trio Curling Iron: I got this as a Christmas gift and love it. It is pricey. I love that I can get different curls with each iron!
- T3 Hair Dryer: I have this and love it! It may be all in my head, but I can get my hair dried faster than I could with previous hair dryers.
Face & Body:
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops in Medium: I have been using this and loving it while I am unable to get spray tans! I just mix it with my usual lotion.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer: I actually got this as a tester when I ordered makeup a few weeks ago. I am super impressed! It is very creamy and so soft on your skin.
- Drunk Elephant Moisturizer: One of the best selling skincare products on Sephora!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: Again, I have heard amazing things about this brand.
- Drunk Elephant Babyfacial BHA Mask: If you have dark spots, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles this is for you! A pro-quality AHA/BHA facial that resurfaces skin to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful appearance.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
I have been experimenting with different skincare brands and routines for a few months now. I was planning on waiting to talk about this, but since this sale is going on I will now. If you are an OG follower then you know I have used and loved Rodan + Fields for years. I decided I wanted to try some other brands to see how they compare. The first brand I have tried is Tula. You have hard of Tula because every blogger and their mother uses it lol.. I have been using it since Jan and to be honest, I am not impressed overall. I have liked a few products, but I feel like overall the things I have used are doing nothing got my skin! SO now I am trying Drunk Elephant! That is why you will see a lot of Drunk Elephant things below. I am using this sale to buy DE products since I am buying so many!
- Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser: An innovative jelly cleanser that removes all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution, and any other grime from the day. Free of SLS, fragrance, and essential oils, Beste™ No. 9 is totally non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and appropriate for all skin.
- Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum: A potent vitamin C day serum packed with antioxidants, nutrients, and fruit enzymes to firm and brighten skin’s appearance and improve the signs of photoaging.
- Drunk Elephant Firming Eye Serum: A satiny eye serum formulated to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Drunk Elephant Antioxidant Face Oil: A facial oil rich in critical antioxidants and omega 6 and 9, Virgin Marula Antioxidant Oil Face Oil moisturizes, nurtures, and balances while restoring a youthful glow.
- Drunk Elephant Pekee and Juju Bar Set:The JuJu Bar is a multitasking exfoliating bar designed to effectively cleanse while gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Truly in a league of its own, Pekee Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that moisturizes, clarifies, and balances the complexion.
- Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum: An AHA/BHA night serum that resurfaces congested skin by lifting away dead skin cells to improve skin tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Drunk Elephant Sunscreen: A sheer physical sunscreen that delivers powerful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and aids in the prevention of free radical and oxidative damage.
- Goop Instant Glow Exfoliator: A clinically tested, dual-action exfoliator that polishes for baby-smooth and glowing skin—inspired by professional microdermabrasion.
- Sephora Ready to Roll Brush Set: I definitely need some new brushes so I am considering ordering some fo these that I listed!
- Fenty Beauty Bronzer Brush
- Fenty Beauty Setting Brush
- Sephora Countouring Set
That about sums it up! I hope you find something you love & are excited to try out!